Thursday, November 30, 2006

Am I reading this right??

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/2-bihar-toddlers-accused-of-rape/27454-3.html

This news from CNN IBN talks about 2 toddlers accused of raping a 20 year old woman...Yes you are reading my lines right!!I read this and was shocked that these innocent toddlers in Bihar are being accused of another crimes as well! I am not sure of the authenticity of this piece of news. Can someone throw more light on this?If its true I don't believe what the world has come too!!If its false(I am hoing it is!) I hope the media is taken to task for this..

11 comments:

Priya said...

I totally disagree with this news. A toddler c'mon. I think the lady needs media attention.

Harish said...

I hope this is false...

Kavitha said...

WHAT????????????????????

Ayshu said...

Priya,
I would say i m shocked and that's why I posted it!!To see if anyone can throw some light on the same!

Ayshu said...

Harish,
I hope so too!!
Kavitha,
Yeah I know.

educatedunemployed said...

Yikes is all I can come up with.

Ayshu said...

EU,
Precisely my reaction as well!!

Neha said...

wat is this!very very wierd.. impossible to be true.. im jsut amazed at the police..

and if its true.. i dont noe wat to say!

Mumbai Guy said...

This news is part of indian media going into overdrive. Stupid.

Wishing you a very happy new year.

Vaibhav J said...

Simply another media hype.
Take it easy
happy new year to u

Ayshu said...

Thanks..same to U!!